As September arrives and all of the normal fall programs restart I would like to take a moment to tell you about the theme for children’s choirs this year, “Choosing God’s Way.” As parents, you want to give your child everything they need to have a successful journey to adulthood.
- Young Adult Community Group: September 2
- Table Talk, Youth Talk, Small Talk & Fellowship Feast: September 2
- Children’s Choirs Resume: September 2
- Church Directory Extended Date: September 3
- GriefShare: September 3
- Youth Council / Leadership Applications Due: September 6
- Small Group – The Five Love Languages of Children: September 9
- UMM Breakfast/Speaker: September 12
- “I AM” Umstead Small Group Study: September 14
- UMW Ladies Night Out: September 14
- JOY Trip to the Billy Graham Library: Sign up by September 14
- Covenant Study: September 17
- United Methodist Men’s Golf Fundraiser: Registration Open
- Health Ministries Daily Tips
- Country Cotton-Agape Circle InterAct Fundraiser: September 20
- Worship Orchestra Strings Class: September 20
- JOY Appreciation Banquet: September 24
- MannaFest: September 26 & 27
- If you would like to join us for the Fellowship Feast (from Jason’s Deli) at 5:30, please RSVP here!
- For the Youth Table Talk fall schedule, please click here.
In preparation for the school year we are seeking youth in sixth through twelfth grades who would like to be a part of
Children need to feel loved to best succeed. But if you and your children speak different love languages, your display of love might get lost in translation-affecting your child’s attitude, behavior, and development.
CREATING, LIVING, TRUSTING…Groups are forming for this exciting and in-depth journey that will help connect us in many new life-giving ways!