You may have seen a few new faces in some of the classes the past few weeks, it’s our Cary High School Interns! We are thrilled to have these ladies assist us in class as they are pursuing their Early Childhood Degree. Please join us in welcoming these wonderful young ladies to our school!
From left to right: Caitlyn Lipschitz, Abbey Ferguson, Taty Farrow, Naja Davis and Elizabeth Robalino
The leprechaun’s have been into a lot of mischief this week; leaving green glitter everywhere, trashing our rooms and leaving tiny green footprints on our toilets! Fortunately, we have had a party or two to calm our nerves after all the trouble they have caused.
Mar. 20 & 23-Bible Videos
Mar. 27-TK September Tuition Invoice Go Home
Mar. 27 & 28-Bike Rodeo Info and Tags Go Home
Mar. 31-MCC Closed for Teacher Work Day
Apr. 5 & 6-Bike Rodeo- 3’s & Up (teachers will post your schedule)
- Please respect the library by not allowing children in there without adult supervision and please replace all items as you found them when you leave.
- The toddler playground is not for children older than 2. Older children using that area break the equipment and do not leave it safe for our little ones. Please do not allow your child to play on that playground after school if they are over 2 years old.
- After school please do not allow children to hang on the fence and gate as it breaks after repeated misuse.
- Tags for Baskets of Hope are up on the crosses by the main floor elevator in the MCC building. Baskets are due back by April 2nd and can be dropped off in the “Children’s Ministry Workroom” in the Templeton Building.
- MCC will be closed April 10-17 for Spring Break.