This week has been filled with Mother’s Day Tea prep and everything SPRING! The children can’t wait to treat their moms next week.
May 8-Picture Proofs Due
May 8-11-Mother’s Day Teas
May 10-Last day of After School Care
May 11-4’s Graduation/Music Program RSVP’s due
May 12-MCC Closed
May 15 & 16-Soccer Shots Family Day & last day for the year
May 17-3’s and 4’s Music Program -3’s-10:30, 4’s-11:00
May 17-4’s Graduation Ceremony-11:30
May 18-Last day of Tumbling
May 23-4’s Picnic
May 24 & 25-1’s and 2’s Picnic
May 25-TK Graduation-6:00pm
May 26-Last day of School
Mother’s Day Tea Schedules:
Monday May 8-Meredith/Linda-9:15-Room 118
Tuesday May 9th-Stacy/Karin-11:30-Room 200
Wednesday May 10-Lisa/Nancy-9:15-Room 118
Wednesday May 10-Anne/Shelly-11:30-Room 200
Wednesday May 10-Misty/Laura, Cindy/Linda, Charlotte/June-11:30 in their classrooms
Thursday May 11-Trish/Louise & Jessica/Amy-9:15-Room 118
Thursday May 11-Ellen/Sue-11:30-Room 200
Thursday May 11-Misty/Laura, Cindy/Linda, Charlotte/June-11:30 in their classrooms
- Picture proofs are due May 8th-even if you do not order pics you must return the proofs to avoid a $10 charge.
- Start locating all of your key cards in preparation to turn them in the last week of school so you can get your money back!
- All balances from this year must be paid by May 25th in order to secure your spot for the next school year.
- Summer Camp payments are past due. Please give Beth Lilliston your payment if you plan to secure your spot. We will begin pulling from our wait list by May 11th if we don’t hear from you.
- Please complete and return your RSVP’s for the 4’s Graduation program by May 11 so we can plan to have someone with each child on the graduation day and to plan for lunches.