This is the last 411 of the school year and I am sad to see it end. Next week will be filled with fun and tears as we say our good byes for the summer. Thank you for sharing your wonderful children with us this year. We hope we have equipped them for their next developmental stage and that they have throughly enjoyed themselves as they have learned new skills.
For students returning next year, you will receive information by the first week in August regarding Meet the Teacher, Orientation, first day of school and fees. Class placements will be mailed to you with your welcome letter from your teacher, the week of August 7th.
I hope you all have a great summer and if you are leaving us for Kindergarten, best wishes for your future!
May 23-4’s End of Year Picnic Off Site
May 24 & 25-1’s and 2’s End of Year Picnic On the Playground
May 25-TK Graduation-6:00pm
May 26-Last Day of School
Thank you to all the 3’s and 4’s classes, their teachers and especially Ms. Peggy for a wonderful Music Program last week! It is always a joy to watch what these children can do as they lift their voices in praise!
I would like to thank the Parent Council for all of their support and hard work this year. They had made it possible to have our Coffee Chat at the beginning of school, Organized our Room Parents, Provided Hospitality to staff and parents, helped with Orientation and Open House, Sold T-Shirts and Magnets, Ran our Bike Rodeo, Organized and executed Teacher Appreciation and many more items. They have enhanced old programs and provided us with new ones. Their time and efforts have been invaluable. Thank you ladies for all you have done to improve the experience at MCC for both the families and the staff!
I would also like to thank the room parents for organizing many events within your classrooms and for assisting with communication and events with the Parent Council-You Rock!
Last but not least, I would like to thank our High School Interns who have gone above and beyond in assisting us in the classes this second half of the year. They were a great asset to our team and we wish them the best as they head off to college in the fall!
- Turn in your key cards this week to receive your refund from Beth. Cards will be deactivated after the last day of school.
- All fees must be paid by the end of the last day of school to keep your enrollment for next year.
- Please pick up any medications your child may have with the teacher on your last day. Even if your child is attending Summer Camp, you will still need to take your medications home and return them for camp. All medications left at school will be disposed of after the last day of school.
- Pick up any changes of clothing your child has at school.
- Summer Camp participants will receive a letter the week of June 5th with all summer camp information, including your teachers.
Have a wonderful Summer and we look forward to seeing you all soon!!!