Trick or Treat!
No tricks here, just treats! The kids have had a busy, fun filled couple of weeks. Pond life field trips for our older kids, Fall Harvest Parade, MCC pumpkin patch, fall crafts, musical instruments and the list goes on! The pumpkin patch and the harvest parade were a favorite for all ages this week. Each child visited the pumpkin patch with their class and picked out their own special pumpkin. We finished the week watching the threes, fours and TK parade the halls in their adorable costumes and listening to two great and well rehearsed Halloween songs with Ms. Ashley!
Trunk or Treat
Sunday, October 29th 5:00-7:00
All children of our church and community are invited to join us for an evening of trick or treating and games! A hot dog dinner will be provided free of charge during the event.
- Monday, October 30th – Fire drill at 10:30
- Monday, October 30th – rescheduled Pond Life Fieldtrip – Ms. Hailey & Ms. Shelly’s class. Meet at Laurel Hills Park at 9:30, program at 10:00.
- Tuesday, October 31st – Teacher Workday – MCC Closed
- Wednesday, November 1st – Fresh Local Ice Cream Fieldtrip – Ms. Lisa & Ms. Nancy’s class at noon
- Thursday, November 2nd – Fresh Local Ice Cream Fieldtrip – Ms. Meredith & Ms. Linda’s class at noon
- Thursday, November 2nd – rescheduled Pond Life Fieldtrip – Ms. Ellen & Ms. Sue’s class. Meet at Laurel Hills Park at 9:30, program at 10:00.
- Friday, November 3rd – Original Works orders are due!!!
- Monday, November 6th – Fresh Local Ice Cream Fieldtrip – Ms. Ellen & Ms. Sue’s class at noon
- Tuesday, November 7th – Fresh Local Ice Cream Fieldtrip – Ms. Anne & Ms. Shelly’s class at noon
- Wednesday and Thursday, Nov 8th & 9th – Individual & Sibling Pictures will be taken. Sibling signups will be outside every teacher’s door starting next Wednesday, Nov 1st. The background is white and will be indoors.
- Friday, November 10th – Veteran’s Day – MCC Closed
Have a great weekend and have a safe, fun Halloween!