It is hard to believe the first month of school has come and gone. The kids have had a great first month learning new and exciting things. During September the kids were excited to get a visit from the Town of Cary Fire and Police Departments. We also had our first fire drill and the kids did amazing for their first drill!
Our One’s classes now have a great new ride! This stroller has been very helpful in getting them from place to place and they are enjoying riding around with their friends!
Monday, Oct 9th & Tuesday, Oct 10th – Chapel/Bible Video
Wednesday, Oct 11th – Parent Council Meeting in First Cup Room
Monday, Oct 16th & Wednesday, Oct 18th – Pond Life Fieldtrip for our 4yr old & TK classes
Monday, Oct 23rd & Tuesday, Oct 24th – MCC Pumpkin Patch
Wednesday, Oct 25th & Thursday, Oct 26th – Fall Harvest Parade
Tuesday, Oct 31st – Teacher Workday – MCC Closed
- After school activities began this past week but there are still openings in all three activities.
- Soccer is held Monday and Tuesday afternoon from 1:30-2:15 in the gym. Register online at rdu.ssreg.org.
- Yoga is on Wednesday afternoon from 1:30-2:15 and pick up is in Room 126.
- Tumbling is on Thursday afternoon from 1:30-2:15 and pick up is in the gym.
- Tuition is due the 1st of each month and is considered late after the 10th of each month. Monthly tuition statements are not mailed or emailed to families each month. The online payment link is https://secure.etransfer.com/
- For our 3yr old parents: Please know that you are welcome to add the additional hour at any time of the school year to have your kids stay until 1:15 on T/W/Th. The kids love staying the extra hour and having lunch with their friends. Stop by the office and we can adjust your tuition rate and prorate the month of October if you would like to add it before November.
Enjoy your weekend!