Our Thanksgiving Feast was a blessing to all who attended. The kids worked very hard on the table decorations and their Native Indian and Pilgrim outfits. We even witnessed our Pilgrims setting sail on the Mayflower! November was a busy month and December is on par to be just as busy. The classes are hard at work with art projects, gifts, party planning and practicing for our annual 4yr old and TK Christmas music program.
Enjoy the season that is here and among us. Take the opportunity to enjoy the time you have with friends and family. Take time not to worry about the things you have to do, but to enjoy the people you get to be with.
With winter right around the corner and potential wintry mix on Friday, I thought it would be a good time to highlight our Inclement Weather policy. The weather policy can be found on page 6 of our handbook. MCC follows the Wake County Public School System inclement weather guidelines. If WCPSS is closed for weather, MCC will be closed. If WCPSS is delayed 1 hr, MCC will start at the normal time. If WCPSS is delayed 2 hrs, MCC will open 1 hour later. If WCPSS is delayed 3 hrs, MCC will be closed.
Coming Up This Week:
- Monday, Dec 4th and Tuesday, Dec 5th – Mary and Joseph visit to tell the story of Jesus’ birth
- Wednesday, Dec 6th – Sabbath Practice for MCC parents
- Friday, Dec 8th – Fire Drill
- Thursday, Dec 14th – 4yr old and TK Christmas Music Program 11:30. Dismissal immediately following the conclusion of the program. No lunch will be served.
- Monday, Dec 18th – Tornado Drill
- Thursday, Dec 21st – Our last day before Christmas break. School will be back in session Tuesday, January 2, 2018.