I hope you and your family enjoyed the beautiful snow we had last week. As much as we loved sledding and hanging out with our neighborhood friends for two days, I am loving the warmer temperatures. Due to the school closings, we have extended our public registration. We will accept enrollment forms from the public through Wednesday, January 24th. All in-house families who enrolled during our in-house registration were notified last week of their placement. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email of your child’s placement, please contact the preschool office on Tuesday, January 23rd so we can verify your child’s placement before the public forms are processed. The registration packets will go home to all families on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. All completed registration packets along with the registration fee are due back to the office by Friday, February 2nd.
Lunch for our 4yr old classes and TK
Mr. Bill, our chef who retired at the end of last school year, has offered to come back two days a week and cook a hot lunch for our 4yr old and TK classes. The new menu has been posted on the website and is posted on the bulletin boards on the first and ground floor. See the schedule below.
Monday and Wednesday – Mr. Bill will be preparing a hot lunch for our 4s and TK. ***No need to bring a lunch from home on these two days!
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – Bring a lunch and drink from home as you have been doing since returning from Christmas break.
Snack will continue to be provided to all classes by MCC on a daily basis!
New Playground Update
Our kids have really enjoyed venturing to the new playground site. They have done really well with the transition! Our sand for the sandbox is scheduled for delivery this week. Once that is done, the playground will be open for play after 1:15.
- MCC CLOSED Monday, January 22nd
- Public registration ends Wednesday, January 24th at 1:30.
- Registration packets go home Wednesday, January 24th and Thursday, January 25th. Due back Friday, February 2nd along with the registration fee.
- Our lock down drill that was originally scheduled for this Thursday has been moved to Wednesday, January 31st at 10:00 due to the extension of our public registration.
- Wednesday, January 24th – Children’s Theatre Program in the Fellowship Hall
- Looking ahead – MCC Summer Camp is around the corner and registration will be available February 1st along with other summer activities through FUMC-Cary