The book fair is finally here! Thank you to those families who participated in the Reach for the Stars drive. Cards will be sent home on Monday and Tuesday to those families who earned a credit to use at the book fair. You can still turn in your pledges and donations. Remember 20% will go back to your child as a credit to use at the book fair and the remaining 80% will go towards the MCC Scholarship Fund! The book fair will be in the children’s library Monday through Thursday. Come shop at the hours listed below:
- Monday, February 26th 9-10am and 12:15-2pm
- Tuesday, February 27th 8:30-10am and 12-2pm
- Wednesday, February, 28th 9-10am, 12-2pm and 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, March 1st 9-10am and 12-2pm
Baskets of Hope:
Each classroom will have a bin outside their door this week to collect items for Baskets of Hope. Each class will be assembling 2 boy and 2 girl baskets and Ms. Charlotte’s class will make 1 boy and 1 girl basket for each class. A suggested list of donations was on the back of flyer that was sent home this past week. Many thanks for your participation with this mission.