Library (Room 224):
- Provides resources for the Christian Education of the members of FUMCC.
- Hours of Operation: Open whenever the church is open (exception: Sunday at 9:45 Sunday school )
- Operates on a self-service basis with instructions posted on the table near the door
- Contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discipleship Resource Room (Room 213):
- Consists of study materials for Sunday School classes, small group studies, and individual study. Materials are available to any interested church member.
- Hours of Operation: Open whenever the church is open
- Operates on a self-service basis with posted instructions for check-out
Checkout and Return Policy
The Library Committee members are pleased when books and study resources are being used. Renewal is possible using a card which is on the checkout desk in Room 224. Books are checked out for one month and a grace period of another two weeks is given before an overdue notice is sent. Study materials are checked out according to the length of the study and your estimated time for completion of the study. Thanks for your understanding.
View our Church Library Collection by:
Please note that these lists do not reveal if the item is checked out.
You may search for a book by opening the file with Adobe Reader and using the “Find” feature on the edit tab.