- Making a big church a connected community starts here! Here are several great ways to connect and grow!
- Fellowship Feast begins at 5:30 p.m. This is a time to come together to share a meal and enjoy each other’s company.
- Table Talk and Small Groups begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Table Talk for Adults
- Table Talk Small Group for Youth
- Small Talk for Children
- Other Small Groups for Adults
- Wednesday Night Community Group
- Young Adults Community Group
Small Groups: There are many Small Groups that meet during the week. Contact Martha McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 919-459.4687 to get connected to a Small Group.
Sunday School: We have over 20 adult Sunday School classes that meet on Sunday Mornings. Please contact Rev. Martha McLean at email@example.com or 919-467-1861 to connect to a class.
Your Gifts for Ministry: Coming soon.
Just Older Youth (JOY): We have a very active older adult group.
United Methodist Men (UMM): The UMM meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
United Methodist Women (UMW): We have 7 circles that meet monthly.