As a church, we want to be known for our extravagant generosity — both time and money — toward those in our local community. First UMC Cary has a number of strategic ministry partnerships we are connected to in our local community.
If you need help connecting with one of our strategic ministry partnerships, please contact Rev. Colin Snider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Strategic Ministry Partnerships
- Alliance Medical Ministry
- Angel Tree: Is a Christmas ministry of prison fellowship. An estimated 2.3 million children have a mom or dad in prison. Angel Tree is a ministry that reaches out to the children of inmates and their families with the love of Christ. It seeks to transform the lives of these families and to reconcile them to their Heavenly Father and each other. Contact Sue McVeigh at 919-244-7477.
- Baskets of Hope
- Bridge the Gap
- Carying Place
- Center for Volunteer Caregiving
- Dorcas Ministries
- Disciple Bible Outreach Ministries
- Family Promise For more information please contact Pat Roper at email@example.com.
- Feed 5000: Please bring a can of food with you each Sunday and place in the baskets around the church. The food is distributed to folks in need on a weekly basis.
- Gracious Harvest
- Habitat for Humanity
- Meals on Wheels
- Mighty Mondays Neighborhood After School Ministry: We reach out in our own neighborhood through our Mighty Mondays after school tutoring program. Please contact Pastor Colin Snider at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- PAWS (People…Animals…Walking…Serving) Pet Therapy
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Prison MATCH (Mothers And Their Children) of North Carolina
- Society of Saint Andrew (Gleaning) – Check the church registration page for gleaning dates.